- Cutting length - 108 cm
- Cutting length with plunge cut effect - 120,5 cm
- Maximum cutting thickness - 1 stroke or 2 strokes - 61/90 mm
- Mitre cutting length - ∞ cm
- Miter Thickness cut - 50 mm
- Power supply - 230V-50Hz.
- Revolutions per minute - 2790
- With blade -
- Outside diameter - 250 mm
- Wall chaser effect -
- Length Width Height (machine overall dimensions) - 160x82x131 cm
- Net weight without packaging - 60 kg
- Gross weight - 75 kg
The RUBI DC-250 saw range of electric tile cutters is formed by machines with mobile heads offering the professional tile fixer the maximum functionality, reliability and precision in their work.
The DC-250 saw is ideal for intensive cutting of glazed and stoneware tiles, as well as for porcelain tiles cutting or occasional cutting of natural stone.
DC-250 1200 is with a cutting length capacity of 1205mm
The motor assembly of the DC-250 cutter is mounted on bearings, this offers maximum precision and cutting quality, as well as the ability to mitre cut pieces up to 1060mm long. They also have a chassis with high structural rigidity improving the stability in use.
Their removable aluminium tables make cleaning and maintenance easier than other electric tile cutter systems. The built-in wheels and folding leg system facilitates moving and handling and enables the machine to be transported from one job to the next quickly and easily.
The DC-250 saw includes a 250 mm CEV-SUPERPRO diamond blade. This continuous rim blade ensures a good quality cut in a variety of commonly used materials. The DC-250 saw has a water pump with flow control for blade cooling. Thanks to its 1.5 hp motor, which is thermally protected, it has enough power to cut all kind of materials like ceramic wall and floor tiles, stoneware and is perfect for cutting porcelain tiles.
The DC-250 1200, has a lateral stop that can be adjusted up to 60º degrees to help angular cutting of large format pieces.
Its large work area (1000 x485 mm) is ideal for working with large format tiles and 84.5 cm working height provides the best ergonomics for the user. Both models are equipped with a plunge effect. This enables adjustment the cutting height and also allows cuts in the middle of the tile.
Both models of DC-250 saw are equipped with ZERO DUST technology system, an innovation in electric tile cutters which makes the professionals work safer and cleaner reducing the volume of crystalline silica in the environment. This allows to work with natural stone 1 hour and up to 3 hours with ceramic tiles (in a 15 m3 room). In RUBI, we have always been concerned about the health of professionals. The concept of ergonomics is always present within the design of our electric tile cutter tools, we do it to help to minimize risk of injury at work.
- Head height adjustment allowing to adjust the cutting height.
- Aluminium square, easy to regulate (0 ° to 60 °).
- With adjustable rule (0 to 60º) with lateral stop.
- Extruded aluminium tables, removable for an easy cleaning of the machine.
- Folding legs with built-in wheels for easy carrying.
- Equipped with ZERO DUST system. Tested and certified by TNO.
- DC-250 1200, chassis with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Plunge effect allowing adjustment cutting height.
- For Wall tiles, Floor tiles, Porcelain and other materials.
- Single-phase direct drive motor, 1.1 kW (1.5 hp) with thermal protector.
- Blade cooling with a controllable water pump
- High structural rigidity in chassis.
- Mobile head on bearings and foldable at 45° for mitre cuts.
- Includes diamond disc CEV-SUPERPRO Ø250 mm.
- Machine supplied without cable (Remember to include the cable in your order).
2 year warranty
The breaking capacities may vary depending on the position of the head, special flanges and disc diamet